Live & Learn Symposium: A Celebration of Arts and Older People, 12th September 2015
August 18, 2015
Join us for a celebration of arts activity with, by and for older people. This afternoon event will take place on Saturday 12th September, 12:30pm-4pm at The Poppy Centre, Townsend Lane, Liverpool and is for older people, artists, carers, policy makers and anyone interested in good theatre.
The event will include:
- a performance of Wealth is Health by our Third Age Acting company
- the launch of our Arts & Dementia Pocket Guide
- a taster workshop exploring arts activities for people with dementia and their carers
- a dance taster workshop from our friends at Merseyside Dance Initiative for older people
- a masterclass for artists working with people with dementia
- a panel discussion on wealth and health inequalities
- information and sharing from other arts organisations in Liverpool offering services for older people
For more information about the event or to book a place on one of the workshops you can email us or call the office on 0151 3456266.