Third Age Companys’ “Excellent” Wealth is Health Tour
June 29, 2017
Collective Encounters’ Third Age Company took their fabulous cabaret style performance, Wealth is Health on an incredible tour in July, performing in a variety of arts, health and community venues in Liverpool and beyond.
Venues and Dates
Parr Library, St Helens – Friday 9th June
Extra Care, Coventry – Saturday 10th June
The Albany Theatre, Coventry – Saturday 10th June
West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds – Wednesday 14th June
Aintree Hospital, Liverpool – Friday 16th June
The Brain Charity, Liverpool – Wednesday 21st June
Difficult issues handled with humour and understanding
Excellent. Loved the humor. Healing power. We need more arts in hospitals.
Excellent treatment of a serious subject with great performances
I thought it was hilarious and to the point
Things you can do
- Lobby your local authority to hold a “National Conversation on Health Inequalities” as part of Public Health England’s national programme.
- Learn how you or your community or voluntary organisation can find out more and learn how to be involved in decision making in relation to public health, such as becoming involved in your local CCG.
- Lobby your MP or local councillor to implement the recommendations of the Due North report into Public Health Inequality for the North of England.
- Lobby and protest against the privatisation of specific services locally.
- Lobby for more and better primary care services – particularly an increase of GP’s in poor areas.
If you would like to know more about this show of Collective Encounters work please email firstname.lastname@example.org.