We can work with all young people, of all ages (under 30) and from all skills, experiences and backgrounds. These courses can last 6, 10, or 15 sessions. We have worked with a whole range of young people using theatre and performance to:
- Build confidence, self-esteem and resilience
- Develop skills in creativity, team work, communication, empathy, digital
- Develop English as a second langauge
- Explore issues that matter to them and develop their understanding of the world
- Address difficult events, experiences and circumstances
- Achieve a Trinity Arts Award at all levels
If you are a community or public service provider and you have a group that would benefit from an adaptive approach then get in touch.
All our workshops are run by respected community artists and are fully vetted and checked.
Call Eleanor on 0151 345 6266 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.