Delivering Creative Projects with Looked After Children and Young People
21st November 2018 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm| £80 – £105
This one day course will provide participants with a delivery framework for creative projects with looked after children and young people.
By the end of the seminar participants will:
- Understand why and ways of working with local authorities and looked after children and young people services.
- Have strategies for engaging and recruiting looked after children and young people for creative projects.
- Know how to involve foster care families in creative projects with looked after children and young people, and the challenges of this.
- Be able to create a safe and participatory environment for looked after children and young people
- Have planned creative activities for looked after children and young people.
This course is aimed at artists, educators, administrators and project managers in the creative, cultural, voluntary and education sectors and those working in local authorities.
This full-day course will use a mix of formal presentations, practical exercises and facilitated discussion.
Mandy Redvers-Rowe, Head of Participation
Since joining the Collective Encounters’ team in 2012, Mandy has successfully led and managed a large number of creative projects with looked after children and young people working in partnership with local authorities, the voluntary sector and creative and cultural experts.
Individual freelance practitioners and students: £80
Representatives from private sector organisations, Arts Council National Portfolio Organisations, HE, FE and Local Authorities: £105
For more information, or if you have difficulty with the fees please call us on 0151 345 6266