About this training:
This training event adopts a nuts-and-bolts approach to designing arts projects with a social impact from planning to evaluation. This event is aimed at early to mid-stage artists, administrators and project managers in the arts, libraries and museums sector.
Topics will include:
- What do we mean by social impact?
- The ethics of change in a participatory arts context;
- Approaches to measuring social impact;
- Planning projects with a social impact and sharing power;
- Approaches to overseeing social impact projects;
- Strategies for influencing provision, policy and practice.
This event will include practical training strategies and case studies.
Access: This event will use live transcription. If you require BSL interpretation, or any other access support please get in touch before the event.
- For participants who are supported by their organisation the full price of a ticket is £27.50
- For freelancers and individual attendees the ticket cost is £22.50
- A discount rate for those on low or no income is available for £17.50
We also have a small number of bursary places available for those with limited funds, please email Marianne at email@example.com
**NEW – We have now introduced a ‘Pay it Forward’ price which is the cost of one ticket plus a donation to our Bursary Fund, this is £32.50
Trainers: Annette Burghes (Executive Director, Collective Encounters) and Marianne Matusz (Sector Development Coordinator, Collective Encounters; Freelance Artist & Project manager)