Are you seeking new approaches to evaluation which put the communities you are working with at the heart of the process?
Understanding and demonstrating the value and impact of creative work in and with communities is vital to the sustainability of participatory and community arts. This training will focus on how artists, practitioners and project managers can enable participants to evaluate their own experiences of arts and cultural projects through creative exercises.
This training will:
- Introduce ideas around participatory creative evaluation.
- Critique dominant evaluation tools, for example, WEMWBS, Outcome Stars.
- Support practitioners to find the right questions and engaging ways to ask these.
- Share ideas on how creative data can be captured, analysed and disseminated.
Length: 3 hours
Location: Online via Zoom
- For attendees supported by their organisations the full price of a ticket is £35.00
- For freelancers and non-regularly funded organisations, the price of a ticket is £30.00
- For those on low or no income the ticket price is £18.00
We also have a small number of bursary places available for those with limited funds, please email email@example.com
Access: This event will use live transcription. If you require BSL interpretation, or any other access support please get in touch before the event.