Collective Encounters is seeking an Independent Evaluator to support the delivery of Above & Beyond, a new Paul Hamlyn Foundation four year funded project.
Above & Beyond is an innovative new Theatre for Social Change project that will take place with communities in Birkenhead, Bootle and Knowsley. The Above & Beyond programme includes:
- Two year-long Theatre for Social Change residencies
- Two new touring productions
- A programme of CPD for artists and community members
Above & Beyond will adopt a shared approach to decision making with key project decisions being led by a project advisory panel. It is envisaged the Independent Evaluator will work closely with this panel, as well as members of the Collective Encounters team.
We are seeking an Independent Evaluator with
- Experience of developing evaluation frameworks for participatory arts/cultural engagement projects
- An interest and knowledge of shared decision making models and preparedness to work collaboratively
- An understanding of the ethics and challenges within participatory arts/cultural engagement projects
- A proven record in analysing evaluative data and preparing report
- An understanding of longitudinal evaluative methodologies
The available budget for this brief is £10, 000 inclusive of VAT and expenses.
Interested parties should contact Annette Burghes, Executive Director for further a chat about the project and the brief on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07811175095.