Collective Encounters specialises in theatre for social change
- The liberal and radical perspectives on change – shifting the work from the personal to the political
- Engaging people on the margins – what are the ethics involved here, and how do we reach those who are ‘difficult to reach’
- Exploring the role of the artist/facilitator in theatre for social change
- A Collective Encounters theatre workshop methodology
- A Collective Encounters approach to creating performance work
- How can we evaluate the impact of theatre for social change.
For further information about this masterclass, please download this information sheet.
The masterclass will take place on Friday 9th January, 10am – 5pm at the Collective Encounters’ office in Liverpool city centre. It costs £85 or £65 for students or those without an income.
To register an interest or to book your place, click here to email us or alternatively you can call us on 0151 345 6266. Payment must be made in full by before the masterclass takes place.