Training for early to mid-stage artists, administrators and project managers in the arts and cultural sector
This training adopts a nuts-and-bolts approach to designing and managing arts projects with a social impact from planning to evaluation.
Over two consecutive mornings attendees will be introduced to various concepts and approaches to support the planning and delivery of participatory arts projects.
Day 1 Topics:
- What do we mean by social impact?
- Ethics & community development
- Understanding funding frameworks
- Strategies for community consultation & power sharing
Day 2 Topics:
- Approaches to project management
- Designing and co-designing evaluation
- Strategies for influencing provision, policy and practice
- Sustainability and legacy of arts projects
This event is aimed at early to mid-stage artists, administrators and project managers in the arts, libraries and museums sector.
Length: Two consecutive mornings: Thursday 22nd June and Friday 23rd June. Each workshop will last 2.5 – 3 hours. You must be available for both dates.
- For attendees supported by their organisations the full price of a ticket is £75.00
- For freelancers and individual attendees, the price of a ticket is £60.00
- For those on low or no income the ticket price is £36.00
We also have a small number of bursary places available for those with limited funds, please email Marianne at email@example.com
Access: This event will use live transcription. If you require BSL interpretation, or any other access support please get in touch before the event.
Feedback from previous attendees:
“Great overview and then more in depth conversation”
“Very informative and useful”
“Useful reflection on good practice, how we can showcase our work more in line with true pathways and with people at the core”