The Centre for Excellence in Participatory Theatre is a virtual space for learning and debate. It is for anyone with a passion for participatory theatre. It aims to advocate for, strengthen and connect the participatory theatre movement nationally and internationally.
- Search the library for books, reports and toolkits.
- Explore the interactive map to access the global movement.
- Watch a Brief Encounter and learn about important ideas and theory.
- Delve into the historical participatory theatre timeline.
- Attend an event.
- Submit a theme for discussion or a resource.
- Join the debate online
The Centre for Excellence in Participatory Theatre was launched at Liverpool’s Royal Court on 7th October 2019. Watch the event here.